Overseas Students

If you are an overseas student ( both EU & Non EU) looking to rent a property in the private sector, the issue of needing a guarantor is usually more problematic than for a UK student. This is because most accommodation providers require the guarantor to be a UK resident.

We are experts in providing a guarantor service to overseas students attending UK universities and are always on hand to help you with any questions or queries you may have around the subject of guarantors